After having set your blog, monetized it with ads, and after having managed to get some traffic, links, page rank and certain products to sell, I advise you to start hunting for better ways to increase your income or profits through blogging.You can employ 6 methods of making money online depending on your experience and level in blogging.
6 methods listed below include some of the direct income-generating streams.
1.Advertising Programs The most obvious changes recently have been with the addition of a variety of viable advertising options for bloggers willing to generate income through their blogs. Contextual ad program from Google – Adsense is one of the most popular ways bloggers seem to earn money online. If you are interested, to get moreinformation, download a 70 page e-book Blog Book to Success for Freeat Make Money online.
2. Sponsorship This is yet another form of advertising that a smaller number of bloggers are using. All you need to do is find your own advertisers. You target advertisers in your niche having products closely related to what you’re writing about. You can offer them a variety of ads including banner ads, buttons, text links, mentions in newsletters and even individual post sponsorships. Remember: Make it clear to your readers that yours is a sponsored post.
3. Affiliate Programs Affiliate programs point out at programs where you earn commission for referring a reader who purchases a product or service from a company. Probably the most common of these for bloggers is Amazon. Others include: Linkshare, Commission Junction and Clickbank.
4. Sell Merchandise Alternatively, you can sell some merchandise including T-Shirts, Mugs, Stickers etc with the blog’s name, logo and/or taglines on it. This idea would work only work if you either have a brilliantly designed merchandise range and/or you have a cult-like status as a blogger with some fanatical readers – who seem to be obsessed with your blogs and writing skills.
5. Donations Another way is to set up a donation page. But, make sure you have a loyal readership before asking for money from your readers.
6. Blog Networks Blog Networks are yet another income generating streams. Now you can start a network and contract bloggers to write for you. Alternatively, even you can join a blog network as a writer. Choice is yours!
Try these direct methods and ‘m sure you would be led on a path to grow your blogs from Zero to a five-figure monthly income.
The best way to hit the jackpot is to experiment to discover your winning combination. Set up ads, link to different e-books and other products. Internet marketing is all about Trial and Error and you need to choose your path to tread and to master. Very soon all of your hard work and efforts would pay off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger…